Are You an American Living Abroad? Here Are the Essential Tax Facts to Consider

, ,
It can be logical to assume that because you've moved out of the country, you no longer have to pay taxes on any money you earn. It can be logical... but it is also incorrect. Nearly all United States citizens must file a Federal Tax Return…
Foreign Account Reporting Requirements (FBAR)

Foreign Account Reporting Requirements (FBAR)

U.S. citizens and residents with a financial interest in or signature or other authority over any foreign financial account need to report that relationship by filing FinCEN Form 114 if the aggregate value of the accounts exceeds $10,000 at…